Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Odds and Ends

This picture is too good to pass up. After Shane's school day of "surgery prep" he came home with some fun equipment. Shane didn't want to miss out, so with the help of their dad transformed into Dr. Brinly:) She was thrilled.




EVERYDAY, this is what I find in the living room! At first it drove me crazy, but I am now more laid back about it. Brinly and Cade have so much fun tearing the couch apart.




My camping boys a few months ago. We went camping with Jami, James, and Addison up in the mountains of Fairview, UT. It was really pretty...though, camping with kids doesn't allow you to enjoy the experience as much as you would like:) We're just going to day camp from now on...that is until we have OLDER than 1 1/2 yrs. old:) We'll see how it goes next time.




This is a little outdated, but I had to document our 4th of July at Grandma and Grandpa W.'s. They invited us to do some fireworks and sparklers. The kids enjoyed them, that is, until Cade grabbed a burning sparkler. He burned his had pretty good. We'll wait a few more years before we do sparklers again...they are just too little still. BUT we still had a good time and the kids really enjoyed watching the fireworks.



I LOVE this picture. Cade's adorable eyes shine through.


4 comments:

The Baker said...

my couch always looks similar to that!

The Baker said...

my couch always looks similar to that!

Lindsay said...

What cute pics!!! -Lindsay K

Ripley Family said...

How cute are all those pictures!!! Dr. Brinly is my favorite...as well as the couch picture. I can totally relate...but with Zoe and Brielle its the books on the bookshelf!! Hope you guys are having fun in Utah! We got to do a playdate when you get back! :)