Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring is HERE!

So we decided to get 6 chicks and 2 ducks! Yes, we are accustoming to rural life. Shane spent all day building a chicken coop yesterday. I'll post more on that later.
For preschool one day we were studying the letter "R". So I made rainbow jello cups for the first and last time- way too long of a process! But Brinly was so excited to have a left-over rainbow treat when she got home from school, she wanted her picture taken with it. Jello isn't something my kids are very accustomed too, so it was special! (And yes, she cut all her hair off after watching Tangled...the power of media).

Our first blossom after a long winter. It was note worthy!


My new project is our garden. I am doing all I can to make a GREAT garden this year, from starting my plants to clearing an area to plant them in. I'm really excited about it and am thoroughly enjoying it. I'll post an updated picture of all my starts soon. They have doubled since this photo:)






2 comments:

WalkConkies said...

Cami, way to go on the gardening, home storage and CHICKS!!! How fun is that!?! I get my kicks off of finding great food storage deals - but I think I could feel good about buying some cute little chicks and ducklings or bunnies if Andy would go for it :)! Your kids are so lucky to have such fun parents!

Kiley said...

I want to do a garden so bad!! My daughter won't let me touch her hair, thanks to tangled! She needs it "too long" she says. I miss you Cami!! Hope you are doing great! You are the best