Sunday, May 1, 2011

Katie's Visit

We had a wonderful time while my sister, Katie, came to visit during her spring break. Obviously, it wasn't so SPRINGY here...but she doesn't get too much true winter down in southern Utah, so it was fun:). I do think she was cold though. The first night, I peeked in on her while she was sleeping and she was under 3 blankets and a sleeping bag:) But we had fun...even if Katie did white wash me! Love you Katie!





Just a little explanation here- We were making homemade tortillas. Katie is wowing my kids with her "skills" of throwing a ball of dough in hopes it becomes flat like a pizza:). We picked up several off the floor after that. We had a great time. Katie was awesome. My kids followed her example and we basically had dough everywhere:). Good times.








On our way to or from the airport. We wished we could have made it to actually go in the temple, but it was closed for cleaning. For some reason we seem to always find that weekend to plan a trip to the temple:) . Oh well.


No comments: