Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Five Years and Goin' STRONG!



We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last weekend. This adventure has been wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a more devoted, sensitive, ambitious, loving, kind, dedicated, hard working, spiritual, thoughtful, and just plan AMAZING husband! And I know how cliche it is, but I honestly love him so much more today than at the beginning of our road together. I LOVE our life together!

This is us on our 5th anniversary date...nice nasal shot. Oh well, it's the only one we got documenting our celebration.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! -Lindsay K

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britt and Rick said...

You look beautiful! And still gorgeous.

Lindsay said...

Congrats on #5! I love your wedding picture, you look so beautiful. The two of you are such a great couple together.

We have made it home from UT. I would have love to have seen you. It's amazing how time slips away from me while we're there. When we go to UT in the winter, John and I are planning to go to Vegas for a few days. We'll definitely have to catch up then.

-Lindsay W.