Monday, July 28, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl

Shane made this great slideshow for Brinly's birthday next month. He made a condensed version to share with everyone. It fills me with joy to watch my little girl grow up. I often think of the talk Elder Russel M. Ballard gave in the last General Conference that was directed to young mothers. He explained that we have our children for only fleeting percentage of their lives. I need to cherish every moment with my children, no matter how bad the day ends! I'm so glad to have Brinly in our lives.

5 comments:

Ali said...

oh my, I loved that! I teared. Who sings that song? GOsh, life passes fast...

Unknown said...

Our little BrinlyAnn will soon be four. She has grown fast since that delivery late 17 Aug 2004Tues. I shed some tears too. She is lucky to have a special family that love her. Her hair is growing, I guess she is staying out of the gum blobbs. Looks like she is still shy in some of those pictures and she talks so cute on the phone to us; we love when we get calls. We like all those drawings she sends to us. We share them with Michael's family when they come to visit too.
Cade's little video is wonderful too we like to hear how he talks. He is not afraid to try new things and that will help him in his life. Love, Grandma Judy

Natali McKee said...

That is cute, I like that song too. I have never heard it.
Someone at church mentioned you were looking to do preschool for her. I am looking as well. Have you had any luck finding anyone?

Colonel said...

Cami & Shane - you do SUCH a good job of raising your kids, and they know they're loved! Thanks for sharing this great video. It was wonderful to see you for a short time this weekend!
Love, Dad

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

That was so cute! That song made me bawl my eyes out!!!! What is it called, and who sings it? I just couldn't help but think of my little Jaycee, who by the way is only 3 1/2 months old, but one day she too will be gone. Anyway, it made me cry, so thanks a lot! :) Love you guys!