Saturday, April 5, 2008

Crazy about my kids

My kids, as most, have some serious emotional extremes. Fortunately, we were able to document some of them:)
Poor Baby, but so cute.
Cade has been making this face whenever I tell him he can't do something or stop, anything negative...I thought it was just hilarious that a little 11 month old (at the time) could show such dramatic facial expressions. FUNNY!

Look at those brows!


Brinly's seriously silly side:) Love her.


What are you doing Dad...I see you!

2 comments:

Ripley Family said...

How cute are you guys!!!! I'm so glad we met. Zoe is just having lots of fun with Brinly..by the way, I mentioned Brinly in our blog, but I spelled her name wrong. Sorry! :(

Alex said...

Hi Cami! I found your blog through Megan's! So cute! I love your "Are you my Mother?" post. That is hilarious. I didn't know you had a twin sister!