Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are you my mother?

This is the funniest thing that most people don't get to experience in this life but Tara, my twin sister, and I do with our children--mother confusion. Often, when we are together, while holding our own infant offspring, the other "mother" walks by within reaching distance and our own child starts to cry while desperately trying to get to "their mother". And don't think that the older children, even the almost 6 year old isn't confused...on many occasions, they would come up to one of us, look at our face very inquisitively, and ask with hesitation, "Are you my mother?" Hilarious!!

You decide!:)

6 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Actually I still do check your blog often. That has got to be interesting to have your kids not know which one is really you. How funny.

Geneva said...

yay! new posts. that family picture is very cute. cade is such a cutie! give brinlee hugs and kisses for me.

Geneva said...

why do i always spell her name wrong? maybe you should reconsider it :)

Angelina said...

Essentially as I remember you, Cami!
It's good to see your face! =)=)=)
Your family is beautiful! And it's hilarious about the mother confusion... do you style your hair the same way? Maybe one of you could go blonde... LOL =)=)=)

Lindsay said...

Yes, a new post!!
Picture #1: You
Picture #2: You
Picture #3: I would say you, but that is not Shane, so I would say your sister...unless you're trying to throw us off!

I love your new picture on the side. Cade has gotten SO big.

The Nicks Family said...

I do check your blog :) I didn't know you had a twin, that is so funny about the confusion with your kids!!