Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cade's First Hair Cut




Ok, so I'd never cut hair before I married Shane. His family has a tradition of home haircutting...so I married into the family and was immediately initiated with a lesson of how to cut "Shane Davis Ford's hair. After many years of grouchy, argumentative, and unsuccessful hair cutting sessions, I have finally begun to feel at "peace" with my abilities to cut his hair, and his hair ONLY.

So, as I realized my cute little son's hair was smothering his adorable little ears, I panicked! Well, not exactly, but I definitely had some anxiety about cutting another male's head of hairs. Fortunately, he was quite cooperative...though it wasn't the best hair cut ever, it wasn't too bad either. Maybe after 25 years of cutting male hair, I'll be decent:)

1 comment:

Britt and Rick said...

so cute! I can't wait for Jake to have enough hair for me to cut!