Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa Came To Town

Proud to say we have one child who would sit with Santa without bawling at this age! She was perfectly content and smiling even. Who would'a thunk?:)
Cade hugging Santa. He really was a cute Santa.

Brinly was really into it this year. She sat and talked to Santa for several minutes, despite the line behind us!

Merry Christmas!



I couldn't leave out Shane's amazing accomplishment this year. He decked the house with boughs of lights that we've been hauling around for 7 years:). Doesn't it look great!!

4 comments:

Hart Family said...

My kids would be drooling with jealousy if they saw this (the lights)...not sure I'm going to show them. They keep BEGGING for lights to be put up. Andy refuses to do it this year, if I wasn't so pregnant I'd make something happen, but I'm ok with less work this year :)

Lindsay said...

Wow, he did a great job with the lights! I'm impressed!

Becca said...

Love the pics of the kids with Santa. Too cute! Go Shane with all those lights!!! it looks really, really great! Enjoy your snow day today! :)

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

So cute with Santa. Jaydon is really into Christmas this year. The lights look fab. Great work Shane.