Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We Moved...AGAIN...




Well, to our dismay, the beautiful home we were renting sold and we were forced to move. In our little town rentals are HARD to come by...especially ones made for a family of 5. We were very fortunate to find anything that was built later than the early 1900's! This house isn't our dream house and has had it's issues from the getgo, but we are very grateful for it.

I have to say, every time I drive up to it the Brady Bunch theme song starts playing in my head...anybody else get that impression from this house??



It is on a large piece of property (large from my experience) that some time prior was an apple orchard. It now has at least 7 apple trees, 2 peach trees, a couple cherry trees, a pear tree, a grape vine (which I made grape juice from- will document later), and possibly a plum tree- though we're not sure about that one.







1 comment:

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

I like it! I wish we had those trees! We thought about planting some, but we're still trying to keep our house at the moment, so maybe sometime. But I love you Brady Bunch themed home you now have and it looks like you have lots of space inside, that's great! Glad things are going well. Love you guys!