Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleepin' & Eatin'

Does this little dress remind you of anyone? Ali, this was yours...and in your honor, she also has no hair:) These kids must have been really tired this week. They both fell asleep while eating! I always think this is so cute.

Sleeping Cade. Now, who does this remind you of? I think he looks A LOT like Tyler in this picture!


Mom would die if she had been here, but Adelle thoroughly enjoyed her first meal of spaghetti, as documented below! What a mess!!



Pretty darn cute if you ask me!

5 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Cami, Cute photos of the kids. I love it when they fall asleep in their chair, that means they had a busy day. I bet Adelle was fun to clean up after that too.

Hart Family said...

Yes definitely a Tyler resemblance there! Love little boys ;0)

Becca said...

sooo fun! I love the sleepy pictures! Too funny! Can't believe how big they're getting! Ahhh!

Ali said...

very cute!!! and i love a bald girl in a cute dress!

Jami and James said...

I hadn't made the connection before, but Adelle looks a lot like Cade in that last picture! Her face has filled out a bit.

I'm feeling a bit homesick for my sisters tonight. I would love to be playing a game with everyone right now.

Love and miss you!