Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Our New Home

This is our new home (no matter how temporary, it is still our home- I've had to teach myself this). We will be here at until mid-July at least. The front room:
The walkway from the front room/front door:


The family room and kitchen:


I didn't get pictures of the rest of the house, but there is an unfinished basement (which is WONDERFUL for the kids to run around in), a guest room on the main floor, dining room (which we use as an office), and the upstairs bedrooms. We've enjoyed it and hope we can stay longer!

1 comment:

Suzie and Chadd said...

Hey! I'm not sure if you remember me but my hubby graduates Pa school in November and I have a ton of questions for you, like how long after you graduated did it take to get licensned and take your first job etc. So I just requested ur friendship on Facebook and we have to chat. =)