Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goodbye Part IV- Loganites

Ok, it's time to get this posted! We said good bye in Logan, and Jami and Mom came up at the same time...so it was SO great to see them again-though we had to say good bye again as well!
Jami was a good sport watching all the kids for us while we made one last trip to the temple (as we knew we wouldn't be able to make it as often here in MI- the closest one is 4.5 hours away). We were able to visit G'pa Stones. Doesn't he sparkle with joy!? What a wonderful spirit he has. Loved to see him. And I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of G'ma Stones with the kids!! I have really kicked myself for that slip-up! But she was great to see as well.



Cade enjoyed watching Grandma sew on her embrodery machine:) It has lots of buttons you know...Cade's favorite thing!


Our family (minus Adelle and adding cousin Addie), prior to Shane and I going to the temple.







I just thought that 4th North was GORGEOUS! It was all covered in a light covering of ice due to the inversion...and it was just magnificant...don't ya think? So Pretty, had to share.




No comments: