Saturday, September 12, 2009

Adorable Four Eyes

Can you believe how cute she looks!?! Our little Brin has a slight astigmatism (did you know that is how it is spelled?...me either), so was suggested to get some glasses. I think she looks so great. Of course, she chose PINK frames (though, very subtle). Anyway, I had to show her off...she'll be all ready for Kindergarten on Monday!! Yippee.


We had a family eye appointment today. Shane and I have 20/20 vision...great! Though I have to say, having the dilated exam done isn't exactly my favorite!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Cute! Clinton has astigmatism too. He mostly just wears his glasses at work.

Hart Family said...

Brin is such a cheeser! So fun, so cute. The kids said, "wow, that doesn't even look like Brinly!" I think with the bangs back and the glasses it is hard to recognize that growing girl :)

Lindsay said...

Welcome to the world of kids with glasses. I personally think glasses make kids 2x as cute. It seems like little Brinly is wearing them well. They are very cute and I like the pink frames. Hope they came with a warranty. :)