Friday, May 8, 2009

36 weeks and counting...

I am tired...this pregnancy is just getting more weary every day. I can't seem to get anything done b/c I can't bend over, climb stairs too many times, stand for too long, sit for too long, and am forever having braxton hicks contractions. I'm just at that point where everything is uncomfortable.
I really am grateful that this has been an uneventful pregnancy; I guess I'm feeling a bit impatient. I need to keep busy, but can't seem to do that b/c my body won't allow it! Anyway, just venting. I'll be wishing I was still pregnant in a few weeks when I'm not sleeping a wink and taking care of three children!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What is your due date? Mine is June 10th and I am feeling your pain. I can't believe you went camping this pregnant! How in the world did you sleep?!? Wish you were here so we could be at RMH at the same time. :)