Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Lovin'

We have had a busy summer already. Shane is now out of school for the next couple of weeks. He'll start his last session if didactic courses and then he'll be starting rotations.
Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures of our adventures thus far.
Shane insisted that we go camping at least once while he's on break (we compromised with one two nighter). We are going to a campsite that is next to a fishing lake--so he's teaching Cade early how to fish:) It'll be our first fishing attempt. We'll let you know how it goes.

We played hide and seek a few days ago, and this is how we found Brinly. It was SO cute, so innocent. I loved it!
Shane's attempt to put Cade to sleep while I was out-- I came home and found them like this--amazingly enough they both fit in the crib.


A blessed day! The day that my children fall asleep in the highchair is a day to remember! They finally can fall asleep with no problem where-ever AND whenever!! Great day, great day. Not to mention, he looks really adorable!



Happy Father's Day Daddy! Brinly and Cade made this card for Daddy:) We had just arrived home from our family reunion trip. We love you Daddy-o!


Brinly started a dance class for the summer. She needed a little motivation, so we found a cheep leotard and we made a tu-tu. It turned out pretty cute. She insisted that her good friend Zoe needed one as well. Pretty pink Princess:)

We attempted to go camping over Memorial Weekend, but it was WAY too cold at the altitude we attempted! We ended up leaving at midnight b/c the kids were too cold (me too:)).
I am aging--this is a TERRIBLE picture, but Shane chose the pictures for this post. He wants to show my glasses--my first pair EVER. My eyes just aren't keeping up with me these days.
Brinly drew this cute picture of our family. I thought it was pretty good:)





4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cami! Lindsay K here. What cute pictures. I love the one of Cade asleep in the highchair. Too funny! That's happened to us a few times. And Brinly is just adorable in her tutu!

Lindsay said...

Different Lindsay now. I can't believe Brinly is already taking dance classes. That is so precious. I would love to see her perform. I also can't believe Shane is sleeping in the crib with Cade. I guess he wasn't worried about it breaking. It looks like you're kids have taken after Shane in that they can fall asleep anywhere. Must be nice! I love your new glasses. Very classy.

Ripley Family said...

You guys have been busy!!!! Sounds like you all are having a good time. I'm dying to see the pictures of Cade fishing. And the one of Shane and Cade in the crib is my FAVORITE!!! I can't believe that crib is still in one piece! My husband would have broke it!

Geneva said...

I like the glasses too! And I love Brinly's {I spelled it right} picture even more. My favorite picture is of Brinly's toes though. How cute!