Friday, January 9, 2009

We're Having A....

Alien...no just kidding:) This is a 3D ultrasound of our 15 week old baby (now 19 weeks). I decided to have this done for a Christmas present to surprise Shane. It was fun, I've never done an ultrasound for pure entertainment:) Mom, Dad, Lynds, and Kate came with me. It was great. So, we are adding a little GIRL to our family (proof below, I think). Brinly is more excited than I ever thought. She prays every night that her new baby sister will grow up and come out. And she often points out items at the store or clothes that are too small and says- "Oh, that can be for my baby sister!" In fact, just yesterday, she put an entire rack of little pink onesies into our shopping basket- in hopes to give to her little sister:) I'm glad she is so excited- we are too.




3 comments:

Britt and Rick said...

Congratulations! Those 3-d ultrasounds are really neat.

Lindsay said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you all! That's really sweet how excited Brinly is. Does Cade quite understand?

I love all of your updated pictures. Your winter looks more snowy than our Virginia winter.

Poindexter said...

Hello Cami,

It is so good catching up with you on your blog. Congratulations to your new addition :) This has been the most amazing experience of my life and I can not wait until May :)

Take care and keep in touch!!