Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Additions

So, a few things have been added to our family. Last Friday we added a 2008 Nissan Sentra! Hooray for two cars! It is a a nice one and Shane is happy to have a car, as am I:)




AND... we are adding another little life to our family June 8th, 2009. His/her first pictures were taken last Thursday. We are excited, an anxious to get this pregnancy on the road--I've been pretty sick for the first two months, but it's getting better and better as time goes by. Brinly was really cute after we told her. We explained that it was a secret for awhile, and a few days later she came up to me (while sitting next to Shane) and sweetly whispered with excitement, "Mommy, is it okay if I tell Daddy you have a baby in your tummy?". I LOVED IT! So cute. Of course I told her yes, that was fine:) Now, if I could just figure out what to wear that fits around this pudgy looking/feeling belly! This inbetween point of regular and maternity clothes is hard for me. I am almost 10 weeks...






9 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Congratulations!!! I wondered when we were at the Trunk or Treat. I figured when you were talking about being sick it was Morning Sickness. I still have not been able to see my baby. Do you like your Doctor? I can't remember if you told me who it is.

Ashley said...

Congrats! That's so exciting for you! Love the car too!

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

We're so excited for you guys! Brinly is so cute, I love stories like that, so innocent, but so darn funny! :) Ryan actually asked if I knew how Brinly reacted, and so I told him, and he laughed too! Luv you guys!

Lindsay said...

CAMI!!!!! Yay, I'm SOOOO excited for you guys! Congratulations! And, I have to add, that I'm HORRIBLE at looking at ultrasound pictures. -Seriously, I never know what the heck I'm looking at. LOL. But I'm sure the baby is as darling as your other kids! :) -Lindsay K

The Nicks Family said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!! We are due so close together, how fun!! Your kids are so cute, and I am sure this one will be too.

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe Brinly will be almost 5 when the baby is born. She'll probably be a little mother.

Love the car. It looks really nice...MUCH nicer than my Sentra. :(

Molliana said...

Wow! Congratulations. (on the new baby, not the car) But the van is definitely cool too!! I am jealous. Maybe soon we will have a little one. I love the pics of your kids. They are so freakin cute!

WalkConkies said...

Congratulations, Cami! I still need to find and send you a bee for your fhe board. It will be easy to remember to send it before MY b-day! Hope that baby is born on the bestest day of the year :) Just kidding!

Amy F said...

Oh, congrats Cami! Hope you start feeling even better... so many great changes are headed your way!!