Sunday, December 2, 2007

Two things I've completed!

Ok, I know this seems pretty boring to some...but his is a major accomplishement for me!! I canned 21 quarts of pears on my own, while Shane watched the kids. We will be enjoying pears for a good long while:) I didn't burn myself until the very last little pint. Don't they look pretty!

This is my other accomplishment: Brinly's task chart. We spent a week trying to get this thing put together. We found stickers or clipart pictures laminated them and added velcro dots to them. She can put them on the ribbon when she completes the task. We also started a "behavior jar" as well, where she gets to put in a heart or star in her jar for good behavior and has to take one out for bad behavior. When it gets filled up, she can do a special something (whatever we designate). Anyway, exciting post, I know:)


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cami, I am so impressed!! I have only canned once in my life and it wasn't easy. So, 21 jars is a big accomplishment. I also love Brinly's chart. I am going to be stealing that idea in about 2 years!

Geneva said...

what pretty pears :) you'll have to move back here to show me how you did it!